Intels Motherboard

G

Hi all. I'm fairly new to this site, however I found that Tomshardware has been very helpful in explaining much of the confusion within the pc world. The only problem I have is that while many of the reviews are useful...to some degree they are not. I just purchased a new machine, and it came a few days ago, so i just finished seting it up and installing all the os' and other stuff. However, I bought an intel motherboard (850mv). I bought it, mostly for the price and warranty, (i got really tired of buying a new board every year or so, i have had the misfortune of these things dying on me, often!!). The board runs fine, however, it lacks many, many options on its bios that I have read the other motherboards have. Instead, it comes with a cd that installs on your os, that has the temparture monitors. Thats all! All that can be done on the Bios itself are the basic setups (i.e. hdd, cdrom, bios pw, blah...blah...blah) I wish that Tomshardware had reviewed this board, and compared various i850 chipset boards as well and maybe had done comparisons with those i850 boards against sis645 and their boards. Recently there was a review on the i845 boards and that was good, but it would have been a great help if there was one on i850.
So...After that rant...My basic question is, has anyone ever bought this board? knows anything about it? had any problems with it? ...Just curious of what to expect.