Mary

Archived from groups: (More info?)

Got Nibiru today at EB. I haven't had a chance to install it yet. No one
answered my post from last week when I asked if anyone bought it yet.
Paula, what about you? You always said how much you
liked Black Mirror and its from the same developers. The artristry was
similar to Black Mirror in the demo at least. I liked the demo, so hope
I like the game.

Mary

Archived from groups: (More info?)

> Got Nibiru today at EB. I haven't had a chance to install it yet. No one
> answered my post from last week when I asked if anyone bought it yet.
> Paula, what about you? You always said how much you
> liked Black Mirror and its from the same developers. The artristry was
> similar to Black Mirror in the demo at least. I liked the demo, so hope
> I like the game.
>
> Mary

Hi, Mary.

I have downloaded the demo but haven't had a chance to play it yet. I
did start it just to see how it looked and it does look similar to Black
Mirror. It looks like game play will be similar, too. One of my
favorite things about Black Mirror was the horror setting and Nibiru
seems to be more sci fi maybe but it looks like it will be fun. Let me
know what you think after you get started. I'll tell you what I think
when I get to play the demo hopefully in the next day or two. I'm
excited. There hasn't been a new adventure game in a while that I
actually wanted.

Paula

"Paula" <pdwMT@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Got Nibiru today at EB. I haven't had a chance to install it yet. No
one
> > answered my post from last week when I asked if anyone bought it
yet.
> > Paula, what about you? You always said how much you
> > liked Black Mirror and its from the same developers. The artristry
was
> > similar to Black Mirror in the demo at least. I liked the demo, so
hope
> > I like the game.
> >
> > Mary
> >
> Hi, Mary.
>
> I have downloaded the demo but haven't had a chance to play it yet. I
> did start it just to see how it looked and it does look similar to
Black
> Mirror. It looks like game play will be similar, too. One of my
> favorite things about Black Mirror was the horror setting and Nibiru
> seems to be more sci fi maybe but it looks like it will be fun. Let
me
> know what you think after you get started. I'll tell you what I think
> when I get to play the demo hopefully in the next day or two. I'm
> excited. There hasn't been a new adventure game in a while that I
> actually wanted.
>
> Paula

Hi Paula, haven't had time to install it yet. The game was supposed to
be released Aug. 29
but was delayed till Aug.31 (according to EB store), then Sept.1, and
finally EB got it Sept.6 after holiday weekened, so I got it Sept.7.
They just had one copy as I guess thats all they get till they see how
it sells, so I got the one copy, then they order more. Yes, Nibiru seems
more sci fi type which I don't care much for, but maybe not too much sci
fi. I too liked Black Mirror because of the horror aspect. I think you
will like the demo. Seems to be parts early in the game. Let me know how
you like it. If I get a chance to install the game, I will let you know
what I think.

Mary wrote:
> "Paula" <pdwMT@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>>Got Nibiru today at EB. I haven't had a chance to install it yet. No
>
> one
>
>>>answered my post from last week when I asked if anyone bought it
>
> yet.
>
>>>Paula, what about you? You always said how much you
>>>liked Black Mirror and its from the same developers. The artristry
>
> was
>
>>>similar to Black Mirror in the demo at least. I liked the demo, so
>
> hope
>
>>>I like the game.
>>>
>>>Mary
>>>

>>Hi, Mary.
>>
>>I have downloaded the demo but haven't had a chance to play it yet. I
>>did start it just to see how it looked and it does look similar to
>
> Black
>
>>Mirror. It looks like game play will be similar, too. One of my
>>favorite things about Black Mirror was the horror setting and Nibiru
>>seems to be more sci fi maybe but it looks like it will be fun. Let
>
> me
>
>>know what you think after you get started. I'll tell you what I think
>>when I get to play the demo hopefully in the next day or two. I'm
>>excited. There hasn't been a new adventure game in a while that I
>>actually wanted.
>>
>>Paula
>

> Hi Paula, haven't had time to install it yet. The game was supposed to
> be released Aug. 29
> but was delayed till Aug.31 (according to EB store), then Sept.1, and
> finally EB got it Sept.6 after holiday weekened, so I got it Sept.7.
> They just had one copy as I guess thats all they get till they see how
> it sells, so I got the one copy, then they order more. Yes, Nibiru seems
> more sci fi type which I don't care much for, but maybe not too much sci
> fi. I too liked Black Mirror because of the horror aspect. I think you
> will like the demo. Seems to be parts early in the game. Let me know how
> you like it. If I get a chance to install the game, I will let you know
> what I think.
>
> Mary

I played it a little today. I really enjoyed it. I love the weather
and stuff in it. I didn't do a whole lot and I'm not sure if I want to
keep playing the demo or just stop and wait for the game. I'll
definitely be getting the game when I can. I might have to wait until
Christmas, though. :-( Unless I can trade for it on GameTZ, I usually
don't get new games unless it's my birthday or Christmas.

Djin says it's not really sci fi but murder mystery, which is my second
favorite after horror so I think it will be good.

By the way, did you ever get to finish Runaway? I remember you were
playing it before but didn't get to finish it. I was just curious. I
never finished it, either. I think my computer crashed or something
when I played it and I never went back to it. I need to restart that
one some time.

Paula

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"Mary" <not@nothing.com> schreef in bericht
> Got Nibiru today at EB. I haven't had a chance to install it yet. No one
> answered my post from last week when I asked if anyone bought it yet.
> Paula, what about you? You always said how much you
> liked Black Mirror and its from the same developers. The artristry was
> similar to Black Mirror in the demo at least. I liked the demo, so hope
> I like the game.
>
> Mary

Hi , i ordered NiBiRu today at an Internetstore. Obvious i can't tell
anything about it yet but i like to read about it here.
Best wishes, E-Cie.

"E-Cie" <WUFX@shutup.au> wrote in message

> "Mary" <not@nothing.com> schreef in bericht
> > Got Nibiru today at EB. I haven't had a chance to install it yet. No
one
> > answered my post from last week when I asked if anyone bought it
yet.
> > Paula, what about you? You always said how much you
> > liked Black Mirror and its from the same developers. The artristry
was
> > similar to Black Mirror in the demo at least. I liked the demo, so
hope
> > I like the game.
> >
> > Mary
> >
> Hi , i ordered NiBiRu today at an Internetstore. Obvious i can't tell
> anything about it yet but i like to read about it here.
> Best wishes, E-Cie.

Havent had a chance to install it yet. I've had some other things to do
that were more important, if you can believe it :) Did you play the
demo? I thought it was pretty good.

Mary wrote:
> "Paula" <pdwMT@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>>Got Nibiru today at EB. I haven't had a chance to install it yet. No
>
> one
>
>>>answered my post from last week when I asked if anyone bought it
>
> yet.
>
>>>Paula, what about you? You always said how much you
>>>liked Black Mirror and its from the same developers. The artristry
>
> was
>
>>>similar to Black Mirror in the demo at least. I liked the demo, so
>
> hope
>
>>>I like the game.
>>>
>>>Mary
>>>

>>Hi, Mary.
>>
>>I have downloaded the demo but haven't had a chance to play it yet. I
>>did start it just to see how it looked and it does look similar to
>
> Black
>
>>Mirror. It looks like game play will be similar, too. One of my
>>favorite things about Black Mirror was the horror setting and Nibiru
>>seems to be more sci fi maybe but it looks like it will be fun. Let
>
> me
>
>>know what you think after you get started. I'll tell you what I think
>>when I get to play the demo hopefully in the next day or two. I'm
>>excited. There hasn't been a new adventure game in a while that I
>>actually wanted.
>>
>>Paula
>

> Hi Paula, haven't had time to install it yet. The game was supposed to
> be released Aug. 29
> but was delayed till Aug.31 (according to EB store), then Sept.1, and
> finally EB got it Sept.6 after holiday weekened, so I got it Sept.7.
> They just had one copy as I guess thats all they get till they see how
> it sells, so I got the one copy, then they order more. Yes, Nibiru seems
> more sci fi type which I don't care much for, but maybe not too much sci
> fi. I too liked Black Mirror because of the horror aspect. I think you
> will like the demo. Seems to be parts early in the game. Let me know how
> you like it. If I get a chance to install the game, I will let you know
> what I think.
>
> Mary

I didn't think Nibiru was very "sci-fi" at all.
Maybe a little bit at the very end (you'll see what I mean
when you get there) but I think it's more of a murder mystery
than anything else.

Archived from groups: (More info?)

> I didn't think Nibiru was very "sci-fi" at all.
> Maybe a little bit at the very end (you'll see what I mean
> when you get there) but I think it's more of a murder mystery
> than anything else.

That's good. I like murder mystery.

> > I didn't think Nibiru was very "sci-fi" at all.
> > Maybe a little bit at the very end (you'll see what I mean
> > when you get there) but I think it's more of a murder mystery
> > than anything else.
>
> That's good. I like murder mystery.
>
> Paula

Paula, you didn't quote who wrote the above and I didn't get that post
for some reason.
so I was wondering who wrote it?

Mary wrote:
> "Paula" <pdwMT@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>>I didn't think Nibiru was very "sci-fi" at all.
>>>Maybe a little bit at the very end (you'll see what I mean
>>>when you get there) but I think it's more of a murder mystery
>>>than anything else.
>>
>>That's good. I like murder mystery.
>>
>>Paula
>

> Paula, you didn't quote who wrote the above and I didn't get that post
> for some reason.
> so I was wondering who wrote it?
>
> Mary

Mary,

It was Djin that said that. I got a little carried away with my
snipping, I think. Sorry. :)

> Mary wrote:
> > "Paula" <pdwMT@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >>That's good. I like murder mystery.
> >>
> >>Paula
> >

> > Paula, you didn't quote who wrote the above and I didn't get that
post
> > for some reason.
> > so I was wondering who wrote it?
> >
> > Mary
> >

> Mary,
>
> It was Djin that said that. I got a little carried away with my
> snipping, I think. Sorry. :)

OK, thanks Paula. I hope I don't miss too many posts since I still
haven't seen his post.

> Mary wrote:
> > Hi Paula, haven't had time to install it yet. The game was supposed
> > be released Aug. 29
> > but was delayed till Aug.31 (according to EB store), then Sept.1,
and
> > finally EB got it Sept.6 after holiday weekened, so I got it Sept.7.
> > They just had one copy as I guess thats all they get till they see
how
> > it sells, so I got the one copy, then they order more. Yes, Nibiru
seems
> > more sci fi type which I don't care much for, but maybe not too much
sci
> > fi. I too liked Black Mirror because of the horror aspect. I think
you
> > will like the demo. Seems to be parts early in the game. Let me know
how
> > you like it. If I get a chance to install the game, I will let you
know
> > what I think.
> >
> > Mary
> >

> I played it a little today. I really enjoyed it. I love the weather
> and stuff in it. I didn't do a whole lot and I'm not sure if I want
> keep playing the demo or just stop and wait for the game.

I played the demo, and just kept going. If I like a demo, I don't seem
to be able to stop playing it :) But I can see what you; mean. Some
people feel if they are going to play a game, why bother with the demo,
unless they want to be sure they want it or something.

> I'll
> definitely be getting the game when I can. I might have to wait until
> Christmas, though. :-( Unless I can trade for it on GameTZ, I
usually
> don't get new games unless it's my birthday or Christmas.

What month is your birthday? don't mention Christmas yet. It seems we
just had it not long ago :)

> Djin says it's not really sci fi but murder mystery, which is my
second
> favorite after horror so I think it will be good.
>
> By the way, did you ever get to finish Runaway? I remember you were
> playing it before but didn't get to finish it. I was just curious. I
> never finished it, either. I think my computer crashed or something
> when I played it and I never went back to it. I need to restart that
> one some time.

No, I didn't finish Runaway. I only played part of it. The person I got
it from was supposed to send me a copy CD 2 and 3 because there were
problems, but never did, so that was that. It didn't strike me as some
great game. I was lukewarm about it. Isn't Runaway 2 coming out soon?

Mary

Mary

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"Paula" <pdwMT@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Mary wrote:

> > Hi Paula, haven't had time to install it yet. The game was supposed
> > be released Aug. 29
> > but was delayed till Aug.31 (according to EB store), then Sept.1,
and
> > finally EB got it Sept.6 after holiday weekened, so I got it Sept.7.
> > They just had one copy as I guess thats all they get till they see
how
> > it sells, so I got the one copy, then they order more. Yes, Nibiru
seems
> > more sci fi type which I don't care much for, but maybe not too much
sci
> > fi. I too liked Black Mirror because of the horror aspect. I think
you
> > will like the demo. Seems to be parts early in the game. Let me know
how
> > you like it. If I get a chance to install the game, I will let you
know
> > what I think.
> >
> > Mary
> >

> I played it a little today. I really enjoyed it. I love the weather
> and stuff in it. I didn't do a whole lot and I'm not sure if I want
> keep playing the demo or just stop and wait for the game. I'll
> definitely be getting the game when I can. I might have to wait until
> Christmas, though. :-( Unless I can trade for it on GameTZ, I
usually
> don't get new games unless it's my birthday or Christmas.
>
> Djin says it's not really sci fi but murder mystery, which is my
second
> favorite after horror so I think it will be good.

On the front of the box, it shows a picture of a Mayan temple and under
that it says "unfold the secret of the Lost Mayan Civilization". I hope
there is not much about Mayan temples and stuff. On the back of the box,
it mentions WW2 tunnels, so seems like it has a variety of areas and
subjects in the game. I see what you mean about the weather in the game.
The designer seems to like to put rain in games - did the same with
Black Mirror. I like that touch.

> "E-Cie" <WUFX@shutup.au> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mary" <not@nothing.com> schreef in bericht
> > > Got Nibiru today at EB. I haven't had a chance to install it yet. No
> one
> > > answered my post from last week when I asked if anyone bought it
> yet.
> > > Paula, what about you? You always said how much you
> > > liked Black Mirror and its from the same developers. The artristry
> was
> > > similar to Black Mirror in the demo at least. I liked the demo, so
> hope
> > > I like the game.
> > >
> > > Mary
> > >
> > Hi , i ordered NiBiRu today at an Internetstore. Obvious i can't tell
> > anything about it yet but i like to read about it here.
> > Best wishes, E-Cie.
>
> Havent had a chance to install it yet. I've had some other things to do
> that were more important, if you can believe it :) Did you play the
> demo? I thought it was pretty good.
>
> Mary

No Mary, i didn't. My internetconnection is not exactly what you call a
"speeddemon", you know. But i don't care that much. I've read a nice review
somewhere so i got a pretty good idea of what it will be like. And i've
played BM of course and that one was great in my opinion!
I've finished Runaway a year ago or something and i liked it pretty much. In
fact: i will certainly buy Runaway 2 when it will be released over here. But
first i (and my wife) will have a go at NiBiRu.
Greetings, E-Cie.

> "Mary" <not@nothing.com> schreef in bericht
> >
> > "E-Cie" <WUFX@shutup.au> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Mary" <not@nothing.com> schreef in bericht
> > one
> > yet.
> > was
> > hope

> > > Hi , i ordered NiBiRu today at an Internetstore. Obvious i can't
tell
> > > anything about it yet but i like to read about it here.
> > > Best wishes, E-Cie.
> >
> > Havent had a chance to install it yet. I've had some other things to
do
> > that were more important, if you can believe it :) Did you play the
> > demo? I thought it was pretty good.
> >
> > Mary
> >
> No Mary, i didn't. My internetconnection is not exactly what you call
> "speeddemon", you know. But i don't care that much. I've read a nice
review
> somewhere so i got a pretty good idea of what it will be like. And
i've
> played BM of course and that one was great in my opinion!
> I've finished Runaway a year ago or something and i liked it pretty
much. In
> fact: i will certainly buy Runaway 2 when it will be released over
here. But
> first i (and my wife) will have a go at NiBiRu.
> Greetings, E-Cie.

Yes, it was a pretty big demo. But since you plan to get the game, you
really don't need it. The demo is mainly handy when you don't know if
you would like a certain game or not. But you and your wife liked Black
Mirror so will probably like Nibiru. I am now playing it and so far it
seems quite good. I liked Black Mirror graphics, so Nibiru being the
same designer, I figured I would like it too. I will have to get more
into the game to have a more solid opinion. I really liked the graphics
in Syberia 1 and 2 also, though I liked the story in Syberia 1 the best.
Beautiful artristry. I am interested to see what the upcoming game
called Paradise, might be like by the same designer Skokal Benoit. I
don't know if I will get Runaway 2. I will have to see when it comes
out. Let me know how you like Nibiru when you get going on it.

Mary wrote:
> "Paula" <pdwMT@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Mary wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Paula, haven't had time to install it yet. The game was supposed

>>>be released Aug. 29
>>>but was delayed till Aug.31 (according to EB store), then Sept.1,
>
> and
>
>>>finally EB got it Sept.6 after holiday weekened, so I got it Sept.7.
>>>They just had one copy as I guess thats all they get till they see
>
> how
>
>>>it sells, so I got the one copy, then they order more. Yes, Nibiru
>
> seems
>
>>>more sci fi type which I don't care much for, but maybe not too much
>
> sci
>
>>>fi. I too liked Black Mirror because of the horror aspect. I think
>
> you
>
>>>will like the demo. Seems to be parts early in the game. Let me know
>
> how
>
>>>you like it. If I get a chance to install the game, I will let you
>
> know
>
>>>what I think.
>>>
>>>Mary
>>>

>>I played it a little today. I really enjoyed it. I love the weather
>>and stuff in it. I didn't do a whole lot and I'm not sure if I want

>>keep playing the demo or just stop and wait for the game.
>

> I played the demo, and just kept going. If I like a demo, I don't seem
> to be able to stop playing it :) But I can see what you; mean. Some
> people feel if they are going to play a game, why bother with the demo,
> unless they want to be sure they want it or something.

If I wasn't playing a game, I might just keep on with the demo but since
I have a game right now, I think I'd rather wait for the entire game.

>>I'll
>>definitely be getting the game when I can. I might have to wait until
>>Christmas, though. :-( Unless I can trade for it on GameTZ, I
>
> usually
>
>>don't get new games unless it's my birthday or Christmas.
>

> What month is your birthday? don't mention Christmas yet. It seems we
> just had it not long ago :)

Well, my birthday is in March so Christmas will be closer. It is coming
up on us fast, isn't it?!

>>Djin says it's not really sci fi but murder mystery, which is my
>
> second
>
>>favorite after horror so I think it will be good.
>>
>>By the way, did you ever get to finish Runaway? I remember you were
>>playing it before but didn't get to finish it. I was just curious. I
>>never finished it, either. I think my computer crashed or something
>>when I played it and I never went back to it. I need to restart that
>>one some time.
>

> No, I didn't finish Runaway. I only played part of it. The person I got
> it from was supposed to send me a copy CD 2 and 3 because there were
> problems, but never did, so that was that. It didn't strike me as some
> great game. I was lukewarm about it. Isn't Runaway 2 coming out soon?
>
> Mary

I kind of felt the same way about Runaway. I guess that's why I never
picked it back up. I'd like to finish it but the long cutscenes every
few minutes really turned me off the game. I like to play a game, not
watch it. Yes, Runaway 2 is coming out soon.

Paula

Mary wrote:

> "Paula" <pdwMT@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Mary wrote:
>

>>>Hi Paula, haven't had time to install it yet. The game was supposed

>>>be released Aug. 29
>>>but was delayed till Aug.31 (according to EB store), then Sept.1,
>
> and
>
>>>finally EB got it Sept.6 after holiday weekened, so I got it Sept.7.
>>>They just had one copy as I guess thats all they get till they see
>
> how
>
>>>it sells, so I got the one copy, then they order more. Yes, Nibiru
>
> seems
>
>>>more sci fi type which I don't care much for, but maybe not too much
>
> sci
>
>>>fi. I too liked Black Mirror because of the horror aspect. I think
>
> you
>
>>>will like the demo. Seems to be parts early in the game. Let me know
>
> how
>
>>>you like it. If I get a chance to install the game, I will let you
>
> know
>
>>>what I think.
>>>
>>>Mary
>>>

>>I played it a little today. I really enjoyed it. I love the weather
>>and stuff in it. I didn't do a whole lot and I'm not sure if I want

>>keep playing the demo or just stop and wait for the game. I'll
>>definitely be getting the game when I can. I might have to wait until
>>Christmas, though. :-( Unless I can trade for it on GameTZ, I
>
> usually
>
>>don't get new games unless it's my birthday or Christmas.
>>
>>Djin says it's not really sci fi but murder mystery, which is my
>
> second
>
>>favorite after horror so I think it will be good.
>

> On the front of the box, it shows a picture of a Mayan temple and under
> that it says "unfold the secret of the Lost Mayan Civilization". I hope
> there is not much about Mayan temples and stuff. On the back of the box,
> it mentions WW2 tunnels, so seems like it has a variety of areas and
> subjects in the game. I see what you mean about the weather in the game.
> The designer seems to like to put rain in games - did the same with
> Black Mirror. I like that touch.
>
> Mary

I'm not sure about the Mayan temples but I hope there is not too much
WW2 stuff. When I very first started the demo, the army camp setting
kind of made me unsure about the game but it didn't take long to realize
I will like the game.

Paula

E-Cie wrote:

> "Mary" <not@nothing.com> schreef in bericht
>
>>"E-Cie" <WUFX@shutup.au> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Mary" <not@nothing.com> schreef in bericht

>>one

>>yet.

>>was

>>hope

>>>Hi , i ordered NiBiRu today at an Internetstore. Obvious i can't tell
>>>anything about it yet but i like to read about it here.
>>>Best wishes, E-Cie.
>>
>>Havent had a chance to install it yet. I've had some other things to do
>>that were more important, if you can believe it :) Did you play the
>>demo? I thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>Mary
>>

> No Mary, i didn't. My internetconnection is not exactly what you call a
> "speeddemon", you know. But i don't care that much. I've read a nice review
> somewhere so i got a pretty good idea of what it will be like. And i've
> played BM of course and that one was great in my opinion!
> I've finished Runaway a year ago or something and i liked it pretty much. In
> fact: i will certainly buy Runaway 2 when it will be released over here. But
> first i (and my wife) will have a go at NiBiRu.
> Greetings, E-Cie.

That's so neat that you and your wife play games together. I wish my
husband was interested. He plays golf, though, so that's when I play
games. Our friends always feel sorry for me when he goes off to play
golf but I'm like "No, I like when he plays golf. That's my gaming
time." :) Works for us.

Paula

> "E-Cie" <WUFX@shutup.au> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mary" <not@nothing.com> schreef in bericht
> > >
> > > "E-Cie" <WUFX@shutup.au> wrote in message

> yet. No
> > > one
> > > yet.
> artristry
> > > was
> so
> > > hope

> tell
> > >
> > > Havent had a chance to install it yet. I've had some other things to
> do
> > > that were more important, if you can believe it :) Did you play the
> > > demo? I thought it was pretty good.
> > >
> > > Mary
> > >
> > No Mary, i didn't. My internetconnection is not exactly what you call
> > "speeddemon", you know. But i don't care that much. I've read a nice
> review
> > somewhere so i got a pretty good idea of what it will be like. And
> i've
> > played BM of course and that one was great in my opinion!
> > I've finished Runaway a year ago or something and i liked it pretty
> much. In
> > fact: i will certainly buy Runaway 2 when it will be released over
> here. But
> > first i (and my wife) will have a go at NiBiRu.
> > Greetings, E-Cie.
>
> Yes, it was a pretty big demo. But since you plan to get the game, you
> really don't need it. The demo is mainly handy when you don't know if
> you would like a certain game or not. But you and your wife liked Black
> Mirror so will probably like Nibiru. I am now playing it and so far it
> seems quite good. I liked Black Mirror graphics, so Nibiru being the
> same designer, I figured I would like it too. I will have to get more
> into the game to have a more solid opinion. I really liked the graphics
> in Syberia 1 and 2 also, though I liked the story in Syberia 1 the best.
> Beautiful artristry. I am interested to see what the upcoming game
> called Paradise, might be like by the same designer Skokal Benoit. I
> don't know if I will get Runaway 2. I will have to see when it comes
> out. Let me know how you like Nibiru when you get going on it.
>
> Mary

Ok, i will. And yes, Syberia was beautiful, both of them.
Greetings, E-Cie.

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"Jenny100" <nospam@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
> On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:05:43 +0200, E-Cie wrote:
>
> > A couple of days ago i received NiBiRu by mail. There were no
> > installationproblems at all. Game runs perfect. A good thing is one
doesn't
> > need the cd to play the game. We are playing the game almost every
evening
> > for an hour or so and i have to say we like it very much. The story,
> > atmosphere, graphics and gameplay feels a lot like The Black Mirror.
That's
> > ok because there was not much wrong with TBM imo. The puzzles are not
that
> > difficult yet, but from what i've read in this group we are up for some
> > surprises! Bring 'em on...
> > Greetings, E-Cie.
>
> There's one slider-like puzzle late in the game that seems to give a lot
> of people problems. I didn't find it impossible, but it was
time-consuming.

Yep, i've read about that one. Well, we got all the time in the world so
we'll see. I'll post again when we get there.
Greetings, E-Cie.

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"E-Cie" <WUFX@shutup.au> schreef in bericht

> "Jenny100" <nospam@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
> > On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:05:43 +0200, E-Cie wrote:
> >
> > > A couple of days ago i received NiBiRu by mail. There were no
> > > installationproblems at all. Game runs perfect. A good thing is one
> doesn't
> > > need the cd to play the game. We are playing the game almost every
> evening
> > > for an hour or so and i have to say we like it very much. The story,
> > > atmosphere, graphics and gameplay feels a lot like The Black Mirror.
> That's
> > > ok because there was not much wrong with TBM imo. The puzzles are not
> that
> > > difficult yet, but from what i've read in this group we are up for
some
> > > surprises! Bring 'em on...
> > > Greetings, E-Cie.
> >
> > There's one slider-like puzzle late in the game that seems to give a lot
> > of people problems. I didn't find it impossible, but it was
> time-consuming.
> >
> Yep, i've read about that one. Well, we got all the time in the world so
> we'll see. I'll post again when we get there.
> Greetings, E-Cie.

Well... this evening we encountered the slider puzzle. That one is difficult
indeed. I "lost control" after 10(!) minutes or so but my wife managed to
solve the puzzle within 1 hour! Yes! Big hug! So, adventuring can be good
when there are two... ;-)
Greetings, E-Cie.