Windows Messenger mail add on

Would anyone know where to download the mail add on for Windows Messenger
4.7? This feature alerts you when you receive a new email. This is for
Windows Messenger and not MSN Messenger. Thank you.
3 answers Last reply
More about windows messenger mail

    I think you go to tools/addins and there should be an option to download
    the addins you needl. I am not sure as I haven't done this in a while. good
    luck

    Marrie
    "Perry" <Perry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Would anyone know where to download the mail add on for Windows Messenger
    > 4.7? This feature alerts you when you receive a new email. This is for
    > Windows Messenger and not MSN Messenger. Thank you.

    I tried that marrie and got this message when I went to the page "The
    download you requested is unavailable". Thanks for your suggestion.

    "marrie" wrote:

    > I think you go to tools/addins and there should be an option to download
    > the addins you needl. I am not sure as I haven't done this in a while. good
    > luck
    >
    > Marrie
    > "Perry" <Perry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Would anyone know where to download the mail add on for Windows Messenger
    > > 4.7? This feature alerts you when you receive a new email. This is for
    > > Windows Messenger and not MSN Messenger. Thank you.

    Your welcome. That is all I could think of for now. I'm really sorry. I hope
    someone on tgis news group can help you.

    >I tried that marrie and got this message when I went to the page "The
    > download you requested is unavailable". Thanks for your suggestion.
    >
    > "marrie" wrote:
    >
    >> I think you go to tools/addins and there should be an option to download
    >> the addins you needl. I am not sure as I haven't done this in a while.
    >> good
    >> luck
    >>
    >> Marrie
    >> "Perry" <Perry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Would anyone know where to download the mail add on for Windows
    >> > Messenger
    >> > 4.7? This feature alerts you when you receive a new email. This is for
    >> > Windows Messenger and not MSN Messenger. Thank you.

Download Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP