Frustrating - Passport IS DOWN

July 24, 2005 4:15:18 AM

I can't login into MSDN site because the Passport feature is freezing IE6
and eventually casues a non-responing.

Very frustrating that I can't login to sites when the Passport feature is
DOWN. Ahh. Where is the accountablility for this - Billy?

Dan Foxley

More about : frustrating passport

Anonymous
July 24, 2005 12:07:52 PM

HI Dan,

It's working here. Have you true the inclusive remove cache trick?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Dan Foxley" <dfoxley@nospampacificdatavision.com> wrote in message
news:o GGmp9BkFHA.572@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>I can't login into MSDN site because the Passport feature is freezing IE6 and eventually
>casues a non-responing.
>
> Very frustrating that I can't login to sites when the Passport feature is DOWN. Ahh. Where
> is the accountablility for this - Billy?
>
> Dan Foxley

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 4:39:03 PM

Dear Guys
Have similar problem here:
After checking email(LOGIN is ok) doing the logout the IE6 crashes my P4 300
Mhz with WXP Pro , Loading the taskmgr I can get partial control back but
mouse double click over desktop icons change into a right click, keyboard
stops typing. Close taskmgr and open it again and keyboard starts working,
after a long time, time enough to find this forum, etc everything is back in
place... BUT
If I login start all over the issue.. the page apparently locks is related
to something like a cookie.
Thnks
MAtias

!