Frustrating - Passport IS DOWN

I can't login into MSDN site because the Passport feature is freezing IE6
and eventually casues a non-responing.

Very frustrating that I can't login to sites when the Passport feature is
DOWN. Ahh. Where is the accountablility for this - Billy?

Dan Foxley
2 answers Last reply
More about frustrating passport down

    HI Dan,

    It's working here. Have you true the inclusive remove cache trick?
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Dan Foxley" <dfoxley@nospampacificdatavision.com> wrote in message
    >I can't login into MSDN site because the Passport feature is freezing IE6 and eventually
    >casues a non-responing.
    >
    > Very frustrating that I can't login to sites when the Passport feature is DOWN. Ahh. Where
    > is the accountablility for this - Billy?
    >
    > Dan Foxley

    Dear Guys
    Have similar problem here:
    After checking email(LOGIN is ok) doing the logout the IE6 crashes my P4 300
    Mhz with WXP Pro , Loading the taskmgr I can get partial control back but
    mouse double click over desktop icons change into a right click, keyboard
    stops typing. Close taskmgr and open it again and keyboard starts working,
    after a long time, time enough to find this forum, etc everything is back in
    place... BUT
    If I login start all over the issue.. the page apparently locks is related
    to something like a cookie.
    Thnks
    MAtias

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > HI Dan,
    >
    > It's working here. Have you true the inclusive remove cache trick?
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "Dan Foxley" <dfoxley@nospampacificdatavision.com> wrote in message
    > >I can't login into MSDN site because the Passport feature is freezing IE6 and eventually
    > >casues a non-responing.
    > >
    > > Very frustrating that I can't login to sites when the Passport feature is DOWN. Ahh. Where
    > > is the accountablility for this - Billy?
    > >
    > > Dan Foxley

Login Messenger Microsoft Windows XP