G

I know I know, Runescape has bad graphics and stuff, but its free and it is very interesting! But the most important thing is that: ITS HUGE!, You wont belive it! :D :D :D [/img]

xerocool83

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2006
hehe i played it a few months ago....actually closer to a year ago.... i still have my char i think i got like 222k gold still
damn fun game though

spiralsun1

Distinguished
May 26, 2006
Graphics, schmafics! RUNESCAPE, IMHO, is one of the best games ever made. Its all about the gameplay, the world, the quests, the skills, the adventure!!! I been playing almost a year (lvl 107 ty) and it rocks. Lots of people to interact with, huge world, neverending list of things to do and explore! I could play this for many years more...

The best part (goes along with the graphics being a little less detailed) is that is uses very little system resources. You can log in and play it almost anywhere, on any machine quickly and easily -- even with dial-up. The graphics are actually phenomenal when you consider this. They really arent that bad. Check it out -- its FREE!!!

I played it free for several months, I'm a member now though -- only $5.00 a month

enforcerfx

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
Personally, I think the game is terrible. Poor graphics quality, game is old, and the gameplay itself is poor compared to other MMO's on the market today.

You want a good MMO, go play World of Warcraft. Anything is better than Runescape.

mrquin27

Distinguished
May 11, 2006
I play Runescape on and off myself for about 5 years now, (level 105) and I think its a great game. Its good pass time if you are on vacation with a laptop or something and the graphics are great for Java based. Not to mention all of your time you put in isnt going to waste the game has been around for many years and I don't see it going away. WOW is what 20$ a month.. ya screw that thats like 6mbps more download a month i can get out of my ISP.

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Its good pass time if you are on vacation
I guess this is the kind of person that plays Runescape, frankly when I am on holiday I tend to want to do things. Like going out on the motorbike, take my other half on a picnic or maybe go and catch a movie or two. Should gaming not be left for when you have nothing better to do / after work? Wait, you can think of better things to do than play Runescape right?

enforcerfx

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
I play Runescape on and off myself for about 5 years now, (level 105) and I think its a great game. Its good pass time if you are on vacation with a laptop or something and the graphics are great for Java based. Not to mention all of your time you put in isnt going to waste the game has been around for many years and I don't see it going away. WOW is what 20$ a month.. ya screw that thats like 6mbps more download a month i can get out of my ISP.

I'm so sorry your all iffy about your connection rate. Pfff, I'd rather pay 15 bucks a month for a better known, and played game for that fact. God, I bet my Micron Millenia from 96' could play it no problem.

And at least the patches from WoW 70% of the time make the game a little better.

lukester92

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2007
rs can become addictive but as long as you know when to say no

some people are really sad and play it for over 12 hours

those people are just sad