turn on the webcam of a friend

July 28, 2005 9:20:23 PM

Hello, I would want to know if exists a way for to turn on the webcam
(secretly) of the friend with which i'm chatting with msn messenger.(win xp)
Thank you

More about : turn webcam friend

Anonymous
July 28, 2005 9:20:24 PM

Hi,

I'm afraid not. Messenger was designed such that every action requires an acceptance to an
invitation.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Volpacchiotto" <volpe@insi.it> wrote in message
> Hello, I would want to know if exists a way for to turn on the webcam (secretly) of the
> friend with which i'm chatting with msn messenger.(win xp)
> Thank you

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 12:43:51 AM

The only applications that did do that that are considered to be a virus and
most virus scanners catch them. That and there are tons of privacy
implications. Study your homework!

--
Bob Christian II
http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog