turn on the webcam of a friend

Hello, I would want to know if exists a way for to turn on the webcam
(secretly) of the friend with which i'm chatting with msn messenger.(win xp)
Thank you
2 answers Last reply
More about turn webcam friend

    Hi,

    I'm afraid not. Messenger was designed such that every action requires an acceptance to an
    invitation.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Volpacchiotto" <volpe@insi.it> wrote in message
    > Hello, I would want to know if exists a way for to turn on the webcam (secretly) of the
    > friend with which i'm chatting with msn messenger.(win xp)
    > Thank you

    The only applications that did do that that are considered to be a virus and
    most virus scanners catch them. That and there are tons of privacy
    implications. Study your homework!

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    "Volpacchiotto" <volpe@insi.it> wrote in message
    > Hello, I would want to know if exists a way for to turn on the webcam
    > (secretly) of the friend with which i'm chatting with msn messenger.(win
    > xp)
    > Thank you

Webcams Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP