MSN Messenger 7 and NetMeeting

I have MSN Messenger 7 working fine. I don't use
Net Meeting at all any more. Can I uninstall it,
in addition to getting rid of its icon, without
disturbing MSN Messenger 7 at all?
--
William B. Lurie
1 answer Last reply

    Greetings,

    Well Netmeeting really isn't uninstallable per se in XP, but you can remove the icon and the
    "Netmeeting" folder in the Program Files if you'd like.

    However, this may affect your Whiteboard and Application Sharing functionality (as they're
    components of Netmeeting). Assuming you don't use them, it's not a worry.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    <billurie@nospam.org> wrote in message news:uzHz$xIlFHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    >I have MSN Messenger 7 working fine. I don't use
    > Net Meeting at all any more. Can I uninstall it,
    > in addition to getting rid of its icon, without
    > disturbing MSN Messenger 7 at all?
    > --
    > William B. Lurie

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP