nothing happen when lauch messenger

July 30, 2005 12:04:01 PM

nothing happen when i launch the messenger and got this in my event viewer...
anyone can help? thanks!!

Event Type: Information
Event Source: (MSN/Windows) Messenger Service
Event Category: None
Event ID: 4
Date: 22-Jun-05
Time: 15:10:55
User: N/A
Computer: KULXB2GDNF1S
The description for Event ID ( 4 ) in Source ( (MSN/Windows) Messenger
Service ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary
registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is
part of the event: .

More about : happen lauch messenger

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 4:41:47 PM

Greetings Jacko,

Download and run both of these .reg files:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/enablewindow...
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/enablemessen...

You'll need to reboot to see the change.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!