Can Messenger access ILS groups? If not is there something like them for
Messenger?

Greetings,

I'm afraid not; although Windows Messenger can access SIP-based Communications Servers (like
Live Communications Server) or an Exchange server, it's not really the same thing as ILS.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert