windows messenger/msn

when i log into windows messenger on my pc and send an instant message to my
sister the pop up box comes up on her pc showing that chris has just logged
onto msn
--
chris
2 answers Last reply

    Greetings Chris,

    Windows Messenger and MSN Messenger operate on the same network, so when you send her a
    message, that's exactly what's supposed to happen.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when i log into windows messenger on my pc and send an instant message to my
    > sister the pop up box comes up on her pc showing that chris has just logged
    > onto msn
    > --
    > chris

    thanks for the help very grateful
    --
    chris

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Greetings Chris,
    >
    > Windows Messenger and MSN Messenger operate on the same network, so when you send her a
    > message, that's exactly what's supposed to happen.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > when i log into windows messenger on my pc and send an instant message to my
    > > sister the pop up box comes up on her pc showing that chris has just logged
    > > onto msn
    > > --
    > > chris

MSN Messenger Microsoft Windows XP