default browser for msn messenger

how do i change the default browser for msn messenger? i want to know how to
clic the new mail button in the msn messenger and open another browser, like
opera, firefox or netscape instead internet explorer. thank you for your
answer.
1 answer Last reply
More about default browser messenger

    Greetings,

    Due to security functions, Messenger will actually open links in your default browser except
    for Mail, Spaces, etc. which require Passport authentication.

    There are some tricks around this (like using www.stuffplug.com with Messenger Plus
    www.msgplus.net), but it's not completely recommended.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "msn messenger" <msn messenger @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how do i change the default browser for msn messenger? i want to know how to
    > clic the new mail button in the msn messenger and open another browser, like
    > opera, firefox or netscape instead internet explorer. thank you for your
    > answer.

Default Browsers MSN Messenger Windows XP