Verify My Email Address

When the window entitled "Verify My Email Address Windows Messenger" pops up
I get no email in my Inbox.

Can someone advise please?

Thanks

Mandi

Greetings Mandi,

Just brining up this dialog box doesn't send the e-mail.

If you'd like a new verification e-mail sent to you, simply go here:
https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
Message" button.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert