Verify My Email Address

When the window entitled "Verify My Email Address Windows Messenger" pops up
I get no email in my Inbox.

Can someone advise please?

Thanks

Mandi
4 answers Last reply
More about verify email address

    Greetings Mandi,

    Just brining up this dialog box doesn't send the e-mail.

    If you'd like a new verification e-mail sent to you, simply go here:
    https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
    Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
    Message" button.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Mandi" <mandi@kart.com> wrote in message news:OYKcCqRmFHA.1480@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > When the window entitled "Verify My Email Address Windows Messenger" pops up
    > I get no email in my Inbox.
    >
    > Can someone advise please?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mandi