Verify My Email Address

August 4, 2005 11:33:44 PM

When the window entitled "Verify My Email Address Windows Messenger" pops up
I get no email in my Inbox.

Can someone advise please?

Thanks

Mandi

More about : verify email address

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 11:33:45 PM

Greetings Mandi,

Just brining up this dialog box doesn't send the e-mail.

If you'd like a new verification e-mail sent to you, simply go here:
https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=5...
Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
Message" button.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Mandi" <mandi@kart.com> wrote in message news:o YKcCqRmFHA.1480@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> When the window entitled "Verify My Email Address Windows Messenger" pops up
> I get no email in my Inbox.
>
> Can someone advise please?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mandi