Installation Error, Windows Messenger SIP

steven

During the installation of Windows Messenger XP Pro, and applying for a
passport, I inadvertantly selected not only passport but also SIP. This
seems to be contributing to my inability to video and audio conference. When
I attempt a video, Messenger hangs and closes. Can you help me reverse that
which I have created?
--
Gratefully,
Steven