Has anyone played Kasparov Chessmate on PC ?

obeewaan

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
I just bought it from EB games and have not opened it yet.
Just wondering if anyone have opinion on it.

Pyo

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2006
Yes I have played it. And its great. Mostly because I enjoy the game.

Its got some neet board layouts and pleases me graphicly.

The AI does do a quick Job of thinking the best move.

And also the AI lvl is good enough to be competitive.

All in all Ill give it abt 7/10

Good chess game

poiuytrewq

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2007
Thank God I finally found a forum speaking about this game.

I have a question to make, if anybody that has the game could help it would be fantastic!

Here´s the question: when, for example, before a blitz match, I choose the option '+3 sec. allegro', the clock doesn´t increment 3 seconds after each move or, in the other way, doesn´t wait 3 seconds before a move...... is this a bug?

Regards!

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003
Here´s the question: when, for example, before a blitz match, I choose the option '+3 sec. allegro', the clock doesn´t increment 3 seconds after each move or, in the other way, doesn´t wait 3 seconds before a move...... is this a bug?

I don't own this game so I could be completely off the mark but usually it works like this: You get a certain amount of time on the clock at the start, say 60 seconds or 2 minutes (or whatever), and when it's your turn the clock is starting to count down. What the "+3" means is that for each turn you get 3 seconds added to the clock before it start counting down again.

poiuytrewq

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2007
What the "+3" means is that for each turn you get 3 seconds added to the clock before it start counting down again.

Thnak you for responding.... :)

Exactly...... For example, when it´s my turn to play/make a move, the clock should wait 3 seconds before counting down....... but that doesn´t happen..... the clock starts counting immediatly after the other player´s move....... that´s why I think it is a bug...... ít was this that I wanted to confirm, if anybody had the game.........