NOLF 1 Cheat Codes

Last response: in Video Games
August 29, 2005 2:45:02 PM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

I'm playing this one for the very first time though I find
the need to constantly sneak around and avoid guards
and cameras real PITA. Bad coordination does not make
for fun gaming LOL.....

Having said that, there are two cheats "mpclip" and "mpcam"
which are supposed to help with cameras but do not work
at all on my copy of the game. Is this version specific?

I find the second game "No One Lives Forever 2 A Spy In
H.A.R.M.S Way" much more playable for some reason.

More about : nolf cheat codes

Anonymous
August 29, 2005 2:45:03 PM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

>I find the need to constantly sneak around and avoid guards and cameras real PITA

So why are you playing NOLF instead of a stand up shooter?
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 4:45:25 PM

Alex Mars wrote:

> >I find the need to constantly sneak around and avoid guards and cameras real PITA
>
> So why are you playing NOLF instead of a stand up shooter?

Because I started it and I'm determined to finish it damn it.

Actually I find the second game much more playable.
January 18, 2006 3:52:41 PM

On all but a couple of the missions you can just set off the alarms and shoot everyone instead. Might need to turn down the difficulty though...
!