Percival Guilds and Higher level fun

Last response: in Video Games
June 11, 2005 10:37:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

All, My wife and I have higher level characters, but have been hindered as
our Guild that we were a part of left our server. We are looking for a
Guild that can show guidence both in Realm vs Realm, ML raids, and just kewl
trips into unknown area's. If there are those mature guilds out there,
could you tell me who and when to meet someone and we will do our best to be
there,

Thanks,

Rhyddryn and Crocket.
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 2:57:11 PM

newsgroups.bellsouth.net wrote:
> All, My wife and I have higher level characters, but have been hindered as
> our Guild that we were a part of left our server. We are looking for a
> Guild that can show guidence both in Realm vs Realm, ML raids, and just kewl
> trips into unknown area's. If there are those mature guilds out there,
> could you tell me who and when to meet someone and we will do our best to be
> there,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rhyddryn and Crocket.

What server and what realm?