where to report threats

i had a threat made on my life this morning and wondered who i report it to.
while i am not afraid of this person i would like to have the proper
authorities informed incase this person is harrasing other members in the
same way.

Greetings,

There really is no set way; Microsoft recommends you report threats through normal channels.

You can however, also report it here:
http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx?productkey=messenger
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"binary_shadow" <binary_shadow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i had a threat made on my life this morning and wondered who i report it to.
> while i am not afraid of this person i would like to have the proper
> authorities informed incase this person is harrasing other members in the
> same way.

Which country are you located? Do you know this person?