question about windows messager

Hi All,

I just upgraded to windows xp. I am trying to use windows messager. I have
a question about getting a net passport. I have an e-mail account through
my isp can I use this information to sign up for a passport or, do I have to
get a web e-mail account? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Regards, Gary

Greetings Gary,

Yes you can use this account. Just register it as a Passport here:
http://register.passport.net
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Gary Metzler" <gmtravel@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I just upgraded to windows xp. I am trying to use windows messager. I have a question
> about getting a net passport. I have an e-mail account through my isp can I use this
> information to sign up for a passport or, do I have to get a web e-mail account? Any help
> would be appreciated. Thanks,
>
> Regards, Gary

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the reply. I signed up but am having a problem varifying my
account. I am a blind computer user and some web sites are harder to use
than others. I went to the contact us portion of the page and filled out a
support request. I hope they can help me. Thanks again for your help.