question about windows messager

Hi All,

I just upgraded to windows xp. I am trying to use windows messager. I have
a question about getting a net passport. I have an e-mail account through
my isp can I use this information to sign up for a passport or, do I have to
get a web e-mail account? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Regards, Gary
2 answers Last reply
More about question windows messager

    Greetings Gary,

    Yes you can use this account. Just register it as a Passport here:
    http://register.passport.net
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Gary Metzler" <gmtravel@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I just upgraded to windows xp. I am trying to use windows messager. I have a question
    > about getting a net passport. I have an e-mail account through my isp can I use this
    > information to sign up for a passport or, do I have to get a web e-mail account? Any help
    > would be appreciated. Thanks,
    >
    > Regards, Gary

    Hi Jonathan,

    Thanks for the reply. I signed up but am having a problem varifying my
    account. I am a blind computer user and some web sites are harder to use
    than others. I went to the contact us portion of the page and filled out a
    support request. I hope they can help me. Thanks again for your help.
    > Greetings Gary,
    >
    > Yes you can use this account. Just register it as a Passport here:
    > http://register.passport.net
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "Gary Metzler" <gmtravel@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> I just upgraded to windows xp. I am trying to use windows messager. I
    >> have a question about getting a net passport. I have an e-mail account
    >> through my isp can I use this information to sign up for a passport or,
    >> do I have to get a web e-mail account? Any help would be appreciated.
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Regards, Gary

Internet Service Providers Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP