msn add-in for Windows Messenger

I just upgraded to Windows XP (SP2) ... and it messed with my Windows
Messenger ... and it no longer has msn add-in.
I have located a copy of the Windows Messenger ver 4.7.2009 and installed it
"over" the SP2 version. (Is that how it's done?) I window popped up while I
installed it implying that it might not work because it wasn't the newest
version. However ... it "seems" to be funtioning.
I have, however ... been unable to locate a copy of the msn add-ins so I can
use the email/profile, etc sites.
Can anyone tell me where I can locate a downloaded copy of msn add-in?
I've checked the microsoft sites that have been recommended by others in
this area ... but they are no longer functional.
Can someone help me?
Just as an afterthought ... microsoft should not have removed this feature.

--
hermit
1 answer Last reply

    "Hermit" wrote:
    >I just upgraded to Windows XP (SP2) ... and it messed with my Windows

    >Messenger ... and it no longer has msn add-in.
    >I have located a copy of the Windows Messenger ver 4.7.2009 and
    >installed it
    >"over" the SP2 version. (Is that how it’s done?) I window
    >popped up while I
    >installed it implying that it might not work because it wasn’t
    >the newest
    >version. However ... it "seems" to be funtioning.
    >I have, however ... been unable to locate a copy of the msn add-ins
    so
    >I can
    >use the email/profile, etc sites.
    >Can anyone tell me where I can locate a downloaded copy of msn
    add-in?
    >I’ve checked the microsoft sites that have been recommended by
    >others in
    >this area ... but they are no longer functional.
    >Can someone help me?
    >Just as an afterthought ... microsoft should not have removed this
    >feature.

    email me russshoe DeleteThis @hotmail.com I will send It to you

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Messenger-msn-add-Windows-ftopict407289.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1352947