Emoticon Packs Across Messenger Logon ID's.

Hi,

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything
on it..

I have purchased online additional Emoticon packs for Messenger 7.0 (using
menu options [Actions][Get More From Messenger][Packs]). These packs appear
OK in the logon ID I purchased them against, but I can't see them in any of
my other logon ID's on the same machine. Have I missed something simple
here?

Thanks in advance,

Kieran
2 answers Last reply
More about emoticon packs messenger logon

    Greetings,

    Nope, they are per user.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    > Greetings,
    >
    > Nope, they are per user.

    Ah, now why should that not suprise me... money, money, money... how
    cynical.

    Thanks,

    Kieran

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP