Republic commando newsgroup?

Archived from groups: (More info?)

I am wondering: Is there a Republic Commando newsgroup? If so, where?

btw: I posted this here because the JK series are FPS games, like RC.

Archived from groups: (More info?)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:47:05 -0800, "Michael Bradley-Robbins"
<michael@bradley-robbins.net> wrote:

>I am wondering: Is there a Republic Commando newsgroup? If so, where?
>
>btw: I posted this here because the JK series are FPS games, like RC.

The only places I know are web forums:

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=567

http://www.echonetwork.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=31

The LucasForums site is much more lively. It is dominated by teens to
early twenty-ish gamers - not sayign that is a bad thing, just
providing context.

Mike

Archived from groups: (More info?)

thanks