Have not used Win Mess for so long I have forgotten how to set up my mic and
vid cam. Can anyone point me to where this info is (in a simplified
manner), don't feel up to a lot of tech stuff at the moment.

What's the current version?

Many thanks

B.W.

Greetings,

The latest version of Windows Messenger 4.x is 4.7.3001 and the latest version of Windows
Messenger 5.1 is 5.1.0680 (they're considered separate products).

All you really need to do is plug in the devices in question, click the Tools menu, then
choose the Audio/Video Tuning Wizard.

Any real problems you might encounter will be networking difficulties.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"B.W." <bwaller@norex.com.auxx (drop the xx)> wrote in message
> Have not used Win Mess for so long I have forgotten how to set up my mic and vid cam. Can
> anyone point me to where this info is (in a simplified manner), don't feel up to a lot of
> tech stuff at the moment.
>
> What's the current version?
>
> Many thanks
>
> B.W.