need to know proper support group for issue

Joe

I believe I am in the wrong support group, however, Is there a group forum
to support any questions using instant messenger and this hardware? I have
a HP IPAQ 4700 PDA.I need to know if I can use IM with this hardware with a
wireless data connection. Thank you advance for your suggestions.

Joe

Greetings Joe,

No better group than this (besides maybe the mobile group). However yes, it should work
fine; if it's having problems logging in, you might need an update:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/msnmessenger/pocketpc.mspx
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Joe" <candulj@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eOfZT4aoFHA.1148@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>I believe I am in the wrong support group, however, Is there a group forum to support any
>questions using instant messenger and this hardware? I have a HP IPAQ 4700 PDA.I need to
>know if I can use IM with this hardware with a wireless data connection. Thank you advance
>for your suggestions.
>
> Joe

TRENDING THREADS