Archived from groups: (More info?)

Hi all. I just installed Path of the Shell, and when I click to play it,
it first automatically checks for updates, but it locks up on this
little dialogue window and never checks for anything. I don't know what
to do to get beyond this.

Any advice?

Miamaya

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2006
Hi John I know I am a year late replying and it is not even a reply!! I cannot believe you got no feedback on your problem as it is the same for me and I am stuck before I begin. Did you ever get any feedback and did you solve the problem from another source? If so I would dearly like to know.
Miamaya