Minstrel info

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hi guys. I have a few questions about minstrel's.
- Which stats is most needed in RvR?
- Does charisma effect charming mobs or is only for power pool?
If any of you have a good template I can watch with ToA bonusses would be
great too.

Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about minstrel info
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

    "Lars Becker" <Kursist7@lof-viborg.dk> wrote in message
    > Hi guys. I have a few questions about minstrel's.
    > - Which stats is most needed in RvR?
    > - Does charisma effect charming mobs or is only for power pool?
    > If any of you have a good template I can watch with ToA bonusses would be
    > great too.
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Try this: http://www.classesofcamelot.com/Classes.asp?class=Minstrel

Games Power Video Games