MSN MESSENGER--help!!

August 17, 2005 12:19:03 AM

i just got my computer back from being fixed..and now when i go to use msn
messenger it will not let me click the concacts names to talk to them..i have
to right click "send an instant message"..anyone know how to fix that? and
also anyone know if there is somewhere to download msnplus with no spyware?

More about : msn messenger

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 5:15:30 PM

Gabe Wrote:
> i just got my computer back from being fixed..and now when i go to use
> msn
> messenger it will not let me click the concacts names to talk to
> them..i have
> to right click "send an instant message"..anyone know how to fix that?
> and
> also anyone know if there is somewhere to download msnplus with no
> spyware?
during install select without sponsers

--
shoe