Gabe

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2003

i just got my computer back from being fixed..and now when i go to use msn
messenger it will not let me click the concacts names to talk to them..i have
to right click "send an instant message"..anyone know how to fix that? and
also anyone know if there is somewhere to download msnplus with no spyware?

Gabe Wrote:
> i just got my computer back from being fixed..and now when i go to use
> msn
> messenger it will not let me click the concacts names to talk to
> them..i have
> to right click "send an instant message"..anyone know how to fix that?
> and
> also anyone know if there is somewhere to download msnplus with no
> spyware?
during install select without sponsers

--
shoe