Messenger and hotmail account

We are some people that want to communicate through messenger, but are not
going to use the hotmail account.

If we start a hotmail account and install messenger and never use the
hotmail account. Will the hotmail account be removed if we only use
messenger?
What will then happen with messenger?
Can we still use messenger?

Thanx
KS
6 answers Last reply
More about messenger hotmail account

    KS Wrote:
    > We are some people that want to communicate through messenger, but are
    > not
    > going to use the hotmail account.
    >
    > If we start a hotmail account and install messenger and never use the
    > hotmail account. Will the hotmail account be removed if we only use
    > messenger?

    No, the hotmail account will not be removed.

    KS Wrote:
    > What will then happen with messenger?

    Nothing will happen to messenger.

    KS Wrote:
    > Can we still use messenger?

    Yes, you can still use messenger.

    Actually, you can use Messenger without using a hotmail account, try it
    yourself with a gmail account, or any other e-mail account ;)

    --
    Heritage
    Heritage's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=4257

    Messenger has nothing to do with hotmail,if messenger is what youd like
    to use to communicate with others,use the "instant message" service.All
    both parties must have is a .NET Passport (issued thru microsoft),go to:
    http://passport.net Or type:Passport at search at microsoft.com

    "KS" wrote:

    > We are some people that want to communicate through messenger, but are not
    > going to use the hotmail account.
    >
    > If we start a hotmail account and install messenger and never use the
    > hotmail account. Will the hotmail account be removed if we only use
    > messenger?
    > What will then happen with messenger?
    > Can we still use messenger?
    >
    > Thanx
    > KS

  3. :hello: i want to became a face book user

    thanks :
  4. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make me to muse the face book
  5. reported.

Hotmail Messenger Microsoft Windows XP