Messenger and hotmail account

August 17, 2005 4:58:53 PM

We are some people that want to communicate through messenger, but are not
going to use the hotmail account.

If we start a hotmail account and install messenger and never use the
hotmail account. Will the hotmail account be removed if we only use
messenger?
What will then happen with messenger?
Can we still use messenger?

Thanx
KS
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 11:20:29 PM

KS Wrote:
> We are some people that want to communicate through messenger, but are
> not
> going to use the hotmail account.
>
> If we start a hotmail account and install messenger and never use the
> hotmail account. Will the hotmail account be removed if we only use
> messenger?

No, the hotmail account will not be removed.

KS Wrote:
> What will then happen with messenger?

Nothing will happen to messenger.

KS Wrote:
> Can we still use messenger?

Yes, you can still use messenger.

Actually, you can use Messenger without using a hotmail account, try it
yourself with a gmail account, or any other e-mail account ;)

--
Heritage
Heritage's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=4257

Messenger has nothing to do with hotmail,if messenger is what youd like
to use to communicate with others,use the "instant message" service.All
both parties must have is a .NET Passport (issued thru microsoft),go to:
http://passport.net Or type:p assport at search at microsoft.com

"KS" wrote:

> We are some people that want to communicate through messenger, but are not
> going to use the hotmail account.
>
> If we start a hotmail account and install messenger and never use the
> hotmail account. Will the hotmail account be removed if we only use
> messenger?
> What will then happen with messenger?
> Can we still use messenger?
>
> Thanx
> KS

November 15, 2009 8:51:41 AM

:hello:  i want to became a face book user

thanks :
Anonymous
November 15, 2009 8:53:46 AM

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make me to muse the face book
Anonymous
November 15, 2009 8:54:59 AM

:bounce:
November 15, 2009 10:53:09 AM