NFSU2 LAN problems

Archived from groups: (More info?)

Hey all

We have just bought NFSU2, but we have some LAN problems.

The only LAN game we can play, is Circuit, and with the car the game
suggest. If we change the car, we can't play.

With the suggested car we can see the game in the LAN-lobby, and play (as
mentioned), but if the car is changed, we can't see the game in the
LAN-lobby anymore.

We can se that 5 players are logged in, but nothing more.

All 5 computers have been server, in turns.

We have now tried with 5 different computers, and with 5 different S/N

All 5 computers works fine with all other LAN games.

We have all installed latest patch to the game.

No firewall / anti virus installed.

No virus or spy ware on the 5 computers.

All computers have windows XP pro and update is complete.

Direct X is installed.

Do you have any suggestions ?

Bertram
7 answers Last reply
More about nfsu2 problems
  1. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    Are you

    using

    all

    legal

    copies?
  2. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    No - only 1. ;) - (but with 5 different SN anyway)
    But i thought that you guy´s had some hints.
    This time, the hint must be; to go to the shop again.
    Not "funny", but ofcourse, that´s the way it should be done every time.
    Thanks

    "Tim Wisner" <tlwisner@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Are you
    >

    > using
    >

    > all
    >

    > legal
    >

    > copies?
  3. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    I have exactly the same problem. Have you found the answer, like some patch
    or something?
  4. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    I have exactly the same problem. Have you found the answer, like some patch
    or something?
  5. i have the same problem , any one know how to resolve this .
  6. i find somehitng to solve this problem. only in one spanish page.

    http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/showthread.php?t=173323
  7. TRUST ME THIS IS TOTALLY HOW TO SOLVE THAT NFSU2 LANG PROBLEM!!

    1. ENTER LOBBY
    2. SELECT CREATE GAME
    3. (AFTER YOU SELECT CREATE GAME) AND (BEFORE YOU PRESS ENTER AT THE LAST SCREEN IN CREATING GAME) MAKE SURE THAT BOTH PLAYERS HAS THE SAME VALUE FOR (GAME BREAKER) SETTINGS.

    EXAMPLE: BOTH PLAYERS HAVE THE VALUE (YES) OR BOTH PLAYERS HAVE THE VALUE (NO) FOR GAME BREAKER SETTINGS OK.

    4. FOR THE PLAYERS WHO ARE JOINING THE GAME THAT WAS CREATED TO CHANGE YOUR GAME BREAKER SETTINGS

    a. ENTER LOBBY
    b. GO TO FILTER
    c. CHANGE GAME BREAKER SETTING TO THE VALUE THAT MATCHES
    THAT OF THE GAMER WHO CREATED THE GAME ie.(YES OR NO)

    NB: IF GAME BREAKER SETTINGS CANNOT CHANGE FROM (YES OR NO) SIMPLE JUST CHANGE THE TYPE OF RACE TO THE RESPECTIVE RACE MATCHING THAT OF THE GAMER WHO CREATED THE GAME ie.(CIRCUIT, SPRINT,DRAG OR URL) THEN CHANGE THE GAME BREAKER SETTINGS. ALL OF THIS IS DONE IN THE SAME FILTER MENU.

    ENJOY AND THANK SIRCLICK-IN-JAMAICA LATER

PC gaming LAN Computers Games Video Games