NFS Most Wanted

Last response: in Video Games
September 2, 2005 4:01:40 AM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

New NFS due out in November. Jaw-dropping graphics! :)

More about : nfs wanted

Anonymous
September 2, 2005 6:55:24 PM

On 1-Sep-2005, "Doug Dread" <doug.d@nospamabsamail.co.za> wrote:

> New NFS due out in November.

Cool.

> Jaw-dropping graphics! :)

Yeah yeah. Of course. Nowadays everyone has jaw-dropping graphics. Big
deal.
The real question is if it is fun to play.
Will the physics be as good as nfspu?
Will there be truly interesting and fun situations?
That makes a game 'better' in my opinion that simply having nice pictures.
Just my 2 centivos.
--
Not 1337, 42.
November 14, 2005 7:29:02 AM

no comments about the demo of nfs most wanted?? it runs horrible in an xp 3200+ @t 2310 with an 6800 ultra. the fuck of it...its that no matter to which resolution i switch, it just hungs for less than 1 second, hung but not freeze, as if the processor said : wait a moment!! and then it continues. i have 1 gig memory 1:1 with fsb = fsb 440.

i play many games...and it only occurs this to me with this demo. i also have to say...that i want to play at maximum resolution...everything to its maximum.thats why i bought this graphic card. and its agp.
Related resources
December 8, 2005 7:17:23 AM

Runs fine for me on 2400+ 768ram 6800nu. Max graphics @12x10 no AA and no AF
January 1, 2006 1:54:43 AM

dude you should be running it great with your 3200 and 6800. I had a radeon 9800 pro and athlon 64 300 and gig of ram and i could run it at max setting. But now the prob is , which may pertain to you, i have a issue with my memory slots on my mobo, it dosnt work right. Ill be playing NFSMW and all of a sudden it will frezze for half a second to 4 secs then resume. Ive ran fraps and the fram rates are great, just with the memory slot issue it dosnt work right. YOu should download fraps and see what you get. If your fps are good then it frezzes even though it shoes your fps high, then you have issues probally dealing with the memory, or slots, or maybe power supply.
June 24, 2006 4:56:06 AM

Quote:
New NFS due out in November. Jaw-dropping graphics! :)
July 4, 2006 10:14:26 AM

Yeah, I am looking forward to this game on the PC. Hopefully this edition includes the best bits from MW and U2.
July 4, 2006 10:53:27 AM

This game was released on November 15 2005, so go check it out.
July 5, 2006 1:22:08 AM

Quote:
This game was released on November 15 2005, so go check it out.

lol, I thought we were talking about NFS Carbon...
July 6, 2006 3:27:35 AM

NFS: MW is pretty good. Picked the "Black" edition for $20 at Circuit City two weeks ago. Paired with the use of the USB 360 controller it's pretty damn fun. If your computer can handle the graphics, it looks as good as the 360 version too.
!