Keeping Inspiron finger pad clean

I have a new Inspiron 2200. I'll be using it a lot.

I'm concerned about the pad getting dirty (greasy sweaty little fingers of
mine).

Is there some covering or cleaning method you folks might suggest.

MB
1 answer Last reply
More about keeping inspiron finger clean

    MZB wrote:

    > I have a new Inspiron 2200. I'll be using it a lot.
    >
    > I'm concerned about the pad getting dirty (greasy sweaty little fingers of
    > mine).
    >
    > Is there some covering or cleaning method you folks might suggest.

    PDA screen savers.

    Notan

Dell Inspiron Computers