Blocking MSN Messenger "just signed in" notices

How can I block MSN Messenger "Just signed in" notices from popping up while
I am online? My daughter has a messenger account and it is her friends whose
notices I constantly see while I am online.

Letty b. wrote:
> How can I block MSN Messenger "Just signed in" notices from popping up while
> I am online? My daughter has a messenger account and it is her friends whose
> notices I constantly see while I am online.

Log her out???

Have a look in Tools, Options, Alerts and Sounds. There is a tick box to
notify you when a contact goes online. Try unticking it. Alternatively you
could change Messenger so it doesn't automatically sign in, or create a
seperate account on your PC, have her account sign in to Messenger and
change your account so it doesn't.
HTH
Mike