Blocking MSN Messenger "just signed in" notices

How can I block MSN Messenger "Just signed in" notices from popping up while
I am online? My daughter has a messenger account and it is her friends whose
notices I constantly see while I am online.
2
answers
Last reply
More about blocking messenger just signed notices

    Letty b. wrote:
    > How can I block MSN Messenger "Just signed in" notices from popping up while
    > I am online? My daughter has a messenger account and it is her friends whose
    > notices I constantly see while I am online.

    Log her out???

    Have a look in Tools, Options, Alerts and Sounds. There is a tick box to
    notify you when a contact goes online. Try unticking it. Alternatively you
    could change Messenger so it doesn't automatically sign in, or create a
    seperate account on your PC, have her account sign in to Messenger and
    change your account so it doesn't.
    HTH
    Mike

    "Letty b." <Letty b.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I block MSN Messenger "Just signed in" notices from popping up
    > while
    > I am online? My daughter has a messenger account and it is her friends
    > whose
    > notices I constantly see while I am online.

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP