remote assistance problem

i am using remote asssitance but my isp is blocking the port that remote
assistance is using. is it possible to change the port remote assistance is
using?
1 answer Last reply
More about remote assistance problem

    Greetings David,

    What's the exact error message you're seeing?
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "david" <david@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i am using remote asssitance but my isp is blocking the port that remote
    > assistance is using. is it possible to change the port remote assistance is
    > using?

Internet Service Providers Messenger Microsoft Windows XP