wierd yahoo messenger problem

Recently when i am signed into yahoo messenger, suddenly at some time
lots of chat windows open up close to 60 - 70 in number. These windows
sometimes bear some yahoo id or sometimes bear my id itself and do have
some message written or sometimes not. When this happens my system
hangs up. Can anyone tell why this is happening?
I didnt find any other suitable place post this problem
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about wierd yahoo messenger problem

    On 23 Aug 2005 13:40:40 -0700, "helpseeker" <helpseeker@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >I didnt find any other suitable place post this problem
    >Thanks.

    You are being spamed by yahoo users that use software to send you
    messages.

Yahoo Messenger Messenger Microsoft Windows XP