  • Messenger
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 23, 2005 5:40:40 PM

Recently when i am signed into yahoo messenger, suddenly at some time
lots of chat windows open up close to 60 - 70 in number. These windows
sometimes bear some yahoo id or sometimes bear my id itself and do have
some message written or sometimes not. When this happens my system
hangs up. Can anyone tell why this is happening?
I didnt find any other suitable place post this problem
Thanks.

More about : wierd yahoo messenger problem

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:58:22 PM

On 23 Aug 2005 13:40:40 -0700, "helpseeker" <helpseeker@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I didnt find any other suitable place post this problem
>Thanks.

You are being spamed by yahoo users that use software to send you
messages.