Jonathan, a friend of mine could not sign in, could not retrieve his
pass word. He removed messenger
and can't reinstall. What does he need to do to get a new account and
reinstall messenger? He
don't know what his PW is.

Thanks

thedon57

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

OliverK wrote:
> *Jonathan, a friend of mine could not sign in, could not retrieve
> his
> pass word. He removed messenger
> and can't reinstall. What does he need to do to get a new account
> and
> reinstall messenger? He
> don't know what his PW is.
>
> Thanks *
Hi he needs to go to www.msn.com and open up a new account once the
acount has been set up he can then download the latest messenger 7.5

--
thedon57

Greetings,

Well you'll need to be way more specific as to why he can't reinstall for me to be of any
assistance but he can always create a new .NET Passport @ http://register.passport.net or
simply make a new Hotmail account.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"OliverK" <Undone@msn.com> wrote in message news:OJGFLQlqFHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Jonathan, a friend of mine could not sign in, could not retrieve his pass word. He removed
> messenger
> and can't reinstall. What does he need to do to get a new account and reinstall messenger?
> He
> don't know what his PW is.
>
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS