we currently use messenger 7.5 and my son was sent a message while he was
online about finding out who blocked him so he innocently downloaded the
program from the site www.block-checker.com and now when we go into msn to
send a message all that happens is the repeated messages promoting the above
web site we cannot send or recieve messages has anyone had this happen and
how do we fix it . the program has been deleted and we have reloaded msn but
still no luck
--
help me please

Hi,