msn problem with block-checker

we currently use messenger 7.5 and my son was sent a message while he was
online about finding out who blocked him so he innocently downloaded the
program from the site www.block-checker.com and now when we go into msn to
send a message all that happens is the repeated messages promoting the above
web site we cannot send or recieve messages has anyone had this happen and
how do we fix it . the program has been deleted and we have reloaded msn but
still no luck
--
help me please
1 answer Last reply

    Hi,

    See here:
    http://www.msghelp.net/showthread.php?tid=49089&pid=517746
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "jmvangel" <jmvangel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > we currently use messenger 7.5 and my son was sent a message while he was
    > online about finding out who blocked him so he innocently downloaded the
    > program from the site www.block-checker.com and now when we go into msn to
    > send a message all that happens is the repeated messages promoting the above
    > web site we cannot send or recieve messages has anyone had this happen and
    > how do we fix it . the program has been deleted and we have reloaded msn but
    > still no luck
    > --
    > help me please

MSN Messenger Microsoft Windows XP