restriction in my computer

When I open hotmail it pops up as "The spesified module could not be
found.Unicows.dll". In addition to this I am not able to open messenger. It
pops up that the operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect
on this computer.Please contact your system administrator.

Please help

Greetings,

I realize this is the Windows XP newsgroup, but to verify, what version of Windows are you
using?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"afriendmurat" <afriendmurat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I open hotmail it pops up as "The spesified module could not be
> found.Unicows.dll". In addition to this I am not able to open messenger. It
> pops up that the operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect
> on this computer.Please contact your system administrator.
>
> Please help

that is correct . XP