Help! Video from Windows Messenger Stuck at Top Left Corne..

hi, i am using windows xp sp2 and latest windows messenger (not msn
messenger). i am using the logitech quickcam orbit.

latest drivers installed.

whenever i get a video session, the video will only apppear stuck in the top
left corner of the screen on my desktop instead of displaying properly
inside the window of msn chat session.

other than the location of the video screen, the video works and audio
works.

has anyone else experienced this problem?

please help!

anyone plz help!