Hot Mail & Messenger?

Don't know exactly where to post this...

XP Home SP2
Messenger Version 7.0

I can receive hotmail, but I can't send it...

No major changes in software, virus protection, firewall, etc.

Just stopped working...

Any ideas?

TIA.
2 answers Last reply
More about mail messenger

    Greetings James,

    What exactly happens when you try?
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "James E Middleton" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Don't know exactly where to post this...
    >
    > XP Home SP2
    > Messenger Version 7.0
    >
    > I can receive hotmail, but I can't send it...
    >
    > No major changes in software, virus protection, firewall, etc.
    >
    > Just stopped working...
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > TIA.

    my email box says I am working off line but I am signed on msn. So I can get
    mail but not answer it because it says working offline...

    > Greetings James,
    >
    > What exactly happens when you try?
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "James E Middleton" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Don't know exactly where to post this...
    >>
    >> XP Home SP2
    >> Messenger Version 7.0
    >>
    >> I can receive hotmail, but I can't send it...
    >>
    >> No major changes in software, virus protection, firewall, etc.
    >>
    >> Just stopped working...
    >>
    >> Any ideas?
    >>
    >> TIA.

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP