help!!

Archived from groups: (More info?)

I have just downloaded a bunch of new clothes for the sims 2, but i don't
know how to access the file that has them in it!!!
Can someone please explain (in GREAT detail) how to acces them??

Thanks so much!!
5 answers Last reply
More about help
  1. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:48:17 -0700 Stephanie Baerg wrote:

    > I have just downloaded a bunch of new clothes for the sims 2, but i don't
    > know how to access the file that has them in it!!!
    > Can someone please explain (in GREAT detail) how to acces them??
    >
    > Thanks so much!!

    I don't quite understand - you downloaded stuff but you forgot where you
    saved it? Or you can't open the file?
    Most files come compressed as Zip or Rar, you need a program that can open
    this (WinRar or WinZip or something like that).
    If you have the downloaded, unzipped files, just put them into your
    Downloads folder and they'll load up when you start the game.

    Dorte
  2. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    I used to have an object that looked like a pile of books. University
    Sims could set their skills, grades etc with it. (I lost it after some
    of my dl got corrupted.)

    can anyone tell me what that object was called or where to find it.

    SpiderG
  3. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    "SpiderG" <spiderg@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
    > I used to have an object that looked like a pile of books. University
    > Sims could set their skills, grades etc with it. (I lost it after some
    > of my dl got corrupted.)
    >
    > can anyone tell me what that object was called or where to find it.
    >
    > SpiderG

    It's called the College Adjuster and it's from

    http://www.variousimmers.net

    HTH,
    ~Lucy
  4. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    hey lucy! wrote:
    > "SpiderG" <spiderg@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
    >
    >>I used to have an object that looked like a pile of books. University
    >>Sims could set their skills, grades etc with it. (I lost it after some
    >>of my dl got corrupted.)
    >>
    >>can anyone tell me what that object was called or where to find it.
    >>
    >>SpiderG
    >

    > It's called the College Adjuster and it's from
    >
    > http://www.variousimmers.net
    >
    > HTH,
    > ~Lucy

    Thanks
  5. I neeed help!! im tryin 2 install the sims 2 night life but it goes up to 27% then stops and tells me that a problem occured with the sound.

    I had manage to install my other sims game without any problems.
    Can anyone help????

    Email me with advice or reply back

PC gaming Sims Video Games