Anyone having problem with the University Trainer?

Archived from groups: (More info?)

I got the plus 10 trainer but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone else had this
problem or know how to get round it or know any other trainers?

"Major ChrisB" <cgbrannigan-remove-@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>I got the plus 10 trainer but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone else had
>this problem or know how to get round it or know any other trainers?

With the "motherlode" and "boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true" cheat codes
there is no point in a trainer.
With these two codes you can change anything in the game you want.
What would the point of a trainer be for The Sims 2.

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> "Major ChrisB" <cgbrannigan-remove-@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>I got the plus 10 trainer but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone else had
>>this problem or know how to get round it or know any other trainers?
>>

> With the "motherlode" and "boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true" cheat codes
> there is no point in a trainer.
> With these two codes you can change anything in the game you want.
> What would the point of a trainer be for The Sims 2.

keep your school and job performances up, extra money for the love hot tub
and life regenrator thingy, plus a couple of other things that you could do
with the +14 trainer before I installed the expansion.

Anyway i got it working...redownloaded it and tried again and it worked
fine.

holbrookr6

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
I was wondering Major ChrisB....are you using any kind of patch to run the game or are you running the game from the cd....i cannot get my trainer to work right with the university expansion pack...when i start turning on the different options on the trainer the game crashes...what did you do to fix your problem???