Hej NG

I really hope someone here can solve my poblem .I really don't know what to
do.

I have recently put two computers onto the internet.They are both connected
to a router( Netgear) . The router is then connected to the internet. The
internetconnection works fine but a cant get the messenger to work. Are
there something I shall do to make messenger work whén I'm using a router
connection?

Thank You!

Kim

Greetings,

Which part of Messenger isn't working; or do you mean you can't sign in at all?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert