Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Messenger API Header Files

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 1:13:03 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Looking for the messenger API header files. The Microsoft documentation
references the headerfile called msgrua.h. However, I am unable to find
this header file anywhere. Is there an official API for this? Does
microsoft support it's use?

Thanks

Rick
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 5:57:15 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Greetings Rick,

You can find this here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/msgrua.h
____________________________________________
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.

"Rick Ahlander" <rick.ahlander@fastsearch.com> wrote in message
news:o ova7VvsFHA.2008@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Looking for the messenger API header files. The Microsoft documentation references the
> headerfile called msgrua.h. However, I am unable to find this header file anywhere. Is
> there an official API for this? Does microsoft support it's use?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rick
>
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 6:42:48 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Thanks. Where do I link to resolve the id's like CLSID_Messenger?


"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> wrote in message
news:eZey0ywsFHA.2640@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Greetings Rick,
>
> You can find this here:
> http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/msgrua.h
> ____________________________________________
> Jonathan Kay
> Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
> Associate Expert
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
> Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
> All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
> You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.
>
> "Rick Ahlander" <rick.ahlander@fastsearch.com> wrote in message
> news:o ova7VvsFHA.2008@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> Looking for the messenger API header files. The Microsoft documentation
>> references the headerfile called msgrua.h. However, I am unable to find
>> this header file anywhere. Is there an official API for this? Does
>> microsoft support it's use?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Rick
>>
>
>
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 6:09:44 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Thanks, but that header file has it defined as "extern"...


EXTERN_C const IID IID_IMessenger;

So I must link to a lib to get it. Where do I find this?

Rick

"Rick Ahlander" <rick.ahlander@fastsearch.com> wrote in message
news:%23PmKOOysFHA.3180@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Thanks. Where do I link to resolve the id's like CLSID_Messenger?
>
>
> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> wrote in message
> news:eZey0ywsFHA.2640@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>> Greetings Rick,
>>
>> You can find this here:
>> http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/msgrua.h
>> ____________________________________________
>> Jonathan Kay
>> Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
>> Associate Expert
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
>> Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
>> All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
>> You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.
>>
>> "Rick Ahlander" <rick.ahlander@fastsearch.com> wrote in message
>> news:o ova7VvsFHA.2008@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>>> Looking for the messenger API header files. The Microsoft documentation
>>> references the headerfile called msgrua.h. However, I am unable to
>>> find this header file anywhere. Is there an official API for this?
>>> Does microsoft support it's use?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Rick
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
!