jrs

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2001

is this possible or do i need to revert to windows messenger 5?

I don't seem to have the option with this version of MSN messenger but I
thought I did with earlier versions.

Thanks

Jon

Greetings Jon,

It's still there, look in the Activities button in any conversation window.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"JRS" <jon@xvensson.f9.co.uk> wrote in message
> is this possible or do i need to revert to windows messenger 5?
>
> I don't seem to have the option with this version of MSN messenger but I thought I did with
> earlier versions.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jon

jrs

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2001

whoops, thanks. well hidden and not that intuitively placed though for those
familiar with older versions

Jon

> Greetings Jon,
>
> It's still there, look in the Activities button in any conversation
> window.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "JRS" <jon@xvensson.f9.co.uk> wrote in message
>> is this possible or do i need to revert to windows messenger 5?
>>
>> I don't seem to have the option with this version of MSN messenger but I
>> thought I did with earlier versions.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jon

Hi Jon,