Remote assistance with MSN Messenger 7

is this possible or do i need to revert to windows messenger 5?

I don't seem to have the option with this version of MSN messenger but I
thought I did with earlier versions.

Thanks

Jon
3 answers Last reply
More about remote assistance messenger

    Greetings Jon,

    It's still there, look in the Activities button in any conversation window.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "JRS" <jon@xvensson.f9.co.uk> wrote in message
    > is this possible or do i need to revert to windows messenger 5?
    >
    > I don't seem to have the option with this version of MSN messenger but I thought I did with
    > earlier versions.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jon

    whoops, thanks. well hidden and not that intuitively placed though for those
    familiar with older versions

    Jon

    > Greetings Jon,
    >
    > It's still there, look in the Activities button in any conversation
    > window.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "JRS" <jon@xvensson.f9.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> is this possible or do i need to revert to windows messenger 5?
    >>
    >> I don't seem to have the option with this version of MSN messenger but I
    >> thought I did with earlier versions.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Jon

    Hi Jon,

    I agree.

    > whoops, thanks. well hidden and not that intuitively placed though for those familiar with
    > older versions
    >
    > Jon
    >
    > "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> wrote in message
    >> Greetings Jon,
    >>
    >> It's still there, look in the Activities button in any conversation window.
    >> Jonathan Kay
    >> Associate Expert
    >> All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
    >>
    >> "JRS" <jon@xvensson.f9.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>> is this possible or do i need to revert to windows messenger 5?
    >>>
    >>> I don't seem to have the option with this version of MSN messenger but I thought I did
    >>> with earlier versions.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> Jon

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP