Sam

how to in messenger 7.5. I'm overloaded with people wanting to talk
which is swell, but inevitably some are neglected, so would rather split
my future contacts amongst several accounts, so can appear offline and
give each attention they deserve.

How?????
urgent, plse help!

Hi I'm parted of the MSN Messenger beta program and this is a a suggestion a
huge amount of people would like. Expect it in MSN Messenger 8 ;)

Dan,

I've been asking for specific features in MSN Messenger beta's since version 4 and I'm still
waiting.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert