saving e-mails from outlook express 6

Hi I am currantly trying to sort out my e-mail in box I am using out look
express 6 does any one know what is the easiest way of getting the e-mails
from out look on to disk so I can delete many of my 600 e-mails which has
kind of built up many thanks .

Greetings Stuart,

You might want to reask this in the Outlook Express newsgroup:
http://tinyurl.com/9ltgr
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"stuart271180" <stuart271180@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I am currantly trying to sort out my e-mail in box I am using out look
> express 6 does any one know what is the easiest way of getting the e-mails
> from out look on to disk so I can delete many of my 600 e-mails which has
> kind of built up many thanks .

TRENDING THREADS