create your own custom meeGos from scratch?

Has anyone figured out how to create one from scratch and install it in
your msn?

>MeeGos are cool Dynamic Display Pictures for MSN Messenger 7 that respond to emoticons you use in conversations!

http://www2.meegos.com/us/
2 answers Last reply
More about create custom meegos scratch

    So if you want to make your own dynamic display picture(s) from scratch
    do you need to purchase a license from Microsoft?

    Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > They're actually just flash, but they're digitally signed. You can create your own, but
    > Messenger won't allow you to install or use it without the signature.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "Mad Scientist Jr" <usenet_daughter@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Has anyone figured out how to create one from scratch and install it in
    > > your msn?
    > >
    > >>MeeGos are cool Dynamic Display Pictures for MSN Messenger 7 that respond to emoticons you
    > >>use in conversations!
    > >
    > > http://www2.meegos.com/us/

    Greetings,

    They're actually just flash, but they're digitally signed. You can create your own, but
    Messenger won't allow you to install or use it without the signature.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Mad Scientist Jr" <usenet_daughter@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone figured out how to create one from scratch and install it in
    > your msn?
    >
    >>MeeGos are cool Dynamic Display Pictures for MSN Messenger 7 that respond to emoticons you
    >>use in conversations!
    >
    > http://www2.meegos.com/us/

Windows XP