create your own custom meeGos from scratch?

September 8, 2005 4:07:38 PM

Has anyone figured out how to create one from scratch and install it in
your msn?

>MeeGos are cool Dynamic Display Pictures for MSN Messenger 7 that respond to emoticons you use in conversations!

http://www2.meegos.com/us/
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 5:20:50 PM

So if you want to make your own dynamic display picture(s) from scratch
do you need to purchase a license from Microsoft?

Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> They're actually just flash, but they're digitally signed. You can create your own, but
> Messenger won't allow you to install or use it without the signature.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Mad Scientist Jr" <usenet_daughter@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Has anyone figured out how to create one from scratch and install it in
> > your msn?
> >
> >>MeeGos are cool Dynamic Display Pictures for MSN Messenger 7 that respond to emoticons you
> >>use in conversations!
> >
> > http://www2.meegos.com/us/

Anonymous
September 8, 2005 8:10:40 PM