Don't know if anyone can help with this, but a friend's Messenger keeps
sending out the following...

"Hej, Download the new M MSN Messenger M Version * 9 * HERE "

Previously, it sent out messages pointing to Warez sites.

I suspect that he's picked up something nasty, so any suggestions on removal
would be helpful.

Regards
Colin Foster

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:432159a2$0$22919$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net,
Colin Foster <colin@NOuScPtl.cAo.uMk> had this to say:

> Don't know if anyone can help with this, but a friend's Messenger
> keeps sending out the following...
>
> "Hej, Download the new M MSN Messenger M Version * 9 * HERE "
>
> Previously, it sent out messages pointing to Warez sites.
>
> I suspect that he's picked up something nasty, so any suggestions on
> removal would be helpful.
>
> Regards
> Colin Foster

Send them here:

Malware Cleaning :
http://kgiii.info/windows/all/general/malwarefix.html

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

Galen,
Thank you for your response - I will be seeing him tomorrow & pass on the
link.
Regards
Colin