Where to find windows mess on C drive

September 9, 2005 4:28:29 PM

it's short cut isn't displaye don my comp. where can I find it on C drive, I
think it comes a default with Widnows XP. :)
September 10, 2005 4:04:37 AM

In news:1E245DB9-8DDB-44F2-B539-14BF48ACABC7@microsoft.com,
Pari <Pari@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> it's short cut isn't displaye don my comp. where can I find it on C
> drive, I think it comes a default with Widnows XP. :)

Windows Messenger is located here:

C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

Galen

Sherlock Holmes