Where to find windows mess on C drive

it's short cut isn't displaye don my comp. where can I find it on C drive, I
think it comes a default with Widnows XP. :)
1 answer Last reply
More about where find windows mess drive

    In news:1E245DB9-8DDB-44F2-B539-14BF48ACABC7@microsoft.com,
    Pari <Pari@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > it's short cut isn't displaye don my comp. where can I find it on C
    > drive, I think it comes a default with Widnows XP. :)

    Windows Messenger is located here:

    C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes