network is too slow?

i just got a logitech web cam, and my computer is new, but when i try to use
the web cam on msn it says that my network is too slow. i don't know all the
technical terms for this, but something isn't right here. is there any way
someone could help me out? i'd really appreciate it. . .
--
SaPpHiRe

Greetings,

What's the exact error message you're seeing?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"SaPpHiRe" <SaPpHiRe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i just got a logitech web cam, and my computer is new, but when i try to use
> the web cam on msn it says that my network is too slow. i don't know all the
> technical terms for this, but something isn't right here. is there any way
> someone could help me out? i'd really appreciate it. . .
> --
> SaPpHiRe

If it's anything like the one I get, the network seems to "hiccup" sometimes
while using video and I'll get a "notice" - very similar to the: "file
transfer seem too slow? Click here to find out why" message, I'll
occasionally have a 'The network seems too slow, which may result in
poor/grainy picture.[Or something like that] Click here to find out why."

Not meaning to speak for people, but I gather, we're likely getting the same
message