You do a great job on here Jonathan...Keep up the good work.
Geoff.

Hi Geoff,

Thanks very much, glad to have you here :)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"GeoffP" <Geoff@nospam.com> wrote in message
> You do a great job on here Jonathan...Keep up the good work.
> Geoff.

I've always wondered if he gets paid for this, in which case, how do you get
the job and where do I sign?
(50% kidding / 50% serious)

"GeoffP" <Geoff@nospam.com> wrote in message
> You do a great job on here Jonathan...Keep up the good work.
> Geoff.

I don't.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"give'r" <hadbyhp@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I've always wondered if he gets paid for this, in which case, how do you get the job and
> where do I sign?
> (50% kidding / 50% serious)
>
> "GeoffP" <Geoff@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> You do a great job on here Jonathan...Keep up the good work.
>> Geoff.

>I don't.

Holy smokes, that squeezes you somewhere in between John the Baptist and St.
Peter as far as holiness goes...
I'd pay ya.

I better contact the pope ;)

> >I don't.
>
> Holy smokes, that squeezes you somewhere in between John the Baptist and St. Peter as far
> as holiness goes...
> I'd pay ya.

TRENDING THREADS